Black Friday is approaching and baby is getting a lot of attention (read: deals) this year. So put your wee one down for his or her nap and get online or load up the stroller this Friday and brave the crowds.
Holiday steals await, but before you attack, get organized.
Start by visiting store websites for the most up-to-the-minute updates on pre-Black Friday deals and specials on the big day. Also, keep an eye out for Cyber Monday, November 28, specials as they are announced throughout the week.
Our picks for published deals and sites to watch this year:
- Last I checked, Carters is offering 50% off everything in their holiday collection. Who knows what additional amazing deals they’ll have on Friday. We’ll have to wait and see. In the meantime, check out this deal on Carters blanket sleepers.
- Baby Gap started off the week with a one-day special, and we are pretty sure they have more savings yet to be revealed. I recommend bookmarking this site and checking it daily now until Cyber Monday.
- Need a peacoat for your little darling? Old Navy is rumored to be offering this one on Friday for just $19. (Regular price: $34). They open at 12am on Friday if you just can’t wait.
- Janie & Jack is like the mecca of darling and dapper baby clothes for both baby girls and boys. I’m personally waiting on pins and needles to discover what special offerings they might have this Friday. I suggest you hightail it to their site and sign up for email updates pronto.
- Target has so many sales going on this week you are sure to find the perfect deal. At the moment, they are having a 4-day pre-sale, encouraging you to beat the rush that is Black Friday. Everything baby is on sale now. Rather wait until Friday in hopes of something bigger? Check out the two-day sale doorbuster preview online. And, while you are there, don’t forget to sign up for their emails to get a sneak peek at Cyber Monday deals.
Want even more? We recommend this Black Friday listing site.